If you came here in search of "Lazy Workday", the SNL/Narnia parody, click here
Reasons why no one reads my blog!
The top 5 reasons why no one reads my blog are:
- The URL is too hard to remember. Seriously, what was I thinking? mcmlkjhgfdsi? Who can remember that? I should go for something simple like myblog.blogspot.com.
- There were no new posts for 2 years! Why would I expect people to visit my blog when I never put up any new content? If you write it, they will come.
- The posts are not that interesting. If there was anything of value on my blog then it would pop up somewhere in someone's search results and get an accidental click here or there. I blog about useless stuff that no one else has any interest in.
- My writing is crap! Admittedly if there was anything in my writing that the readers would enjoy then they would continue to come back and read it. My posts don't contain interesting ideas, logical organization, appropriate tone, fluency or humour. Also, British spellings tend to creep up time and time again.
- I don't have any friends. If I did, at least I would have a handful of people who would visit and leave comments.