Silly Point

If you came here in search of "Lazy Workday", the SNL/Narnia parody, click here

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reasons why no one reads my blog!

The top 5 reasons why no one reads my blog are:
  1. The URL is too hard to remember. Seriously, what was I thinking? mcmlkjhgfdsi? Who can remember that? I should go for something simple like myblog.blogspot.com.
  2. There were no new posts for 2 years! Why would I expect people to visit my blog when I never put up any new content? If you write it, they will come.
  3. The posts are not that interesting. If there was anything of value on my blog then it would pop up somewhere in someone's search results and get an accidental click here or there. I blog about useless stuff that no one else has any interest in.
  4. My writing is crap! Admittedly if there was anything in my writing that the readers would enjoy then they would continue to come back and read it. My posts don't contain interesting ideas, logical organization, appropriate tone, fluency or humour. Also, British spellings tend to creep up time and time again.
  5. I don't have any friends. If I did, at least I would have a handful of people who would visit and leave comments.

7 Comments:

  • You could change your url thing from blogger to .co.cc. Your post are actually quite interesting, the france thing was pretty interesting. But yah the 2 years gap really probably brought down the views, but you could try advertising, Pachruki, actually got me some views.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2009 8:29 PM  

  • This was a sad post. You have too much free time and it's not good for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2009 8:59 PM  

  • You are WAY too hard on yourself. I agree that the URL is hard to remember. But I actually read your blog two years ago when you still wrote in it! Now the "I don't have any friends" comment is just a ploy to get us all to write more comments!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/2009 2:55 AM  

  • My writing is crap! This not true man..u rock in writing...

    u r the most knowledgeable person i had ever met and u r the walking encyclopedia man..keep going..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/2009 12:00 PM  

  • I have an idea for you...why don't you pick up the most interesting article of the day or week from "islamify.com" and blog about it.... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2009 12:40 PM  

  • If you keep writing you don't have any friends then you just might end up losing the ones who count themselves as your friends. I believe one of them in particular has asked you to write quite often perhaps that advice should have been heeded a bit more closely. I'm not going to be sympathetic like the other commentors and I don't think you'd expect that from me anyway.

    Your writing, I wouldn't call it "crap" I'm sure I can think up other 'colourful' words for it. :)

    M

    By Blogger Arena Max, at 2/16/2009 7:08 PM  

  • I look forward to reading your blog. Last two years I did come to the website to see whether you have posted anything new or not. Its nice to see the come back!
    But since MashAllah you have found another job I guess we would not be reading as much now since you'll be busy.
    [ur big SIS]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/24/2009 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home