Silly Point

If you came here in search of "Lazy Workday", the SNL/Narnia parody, click here

Monday, June 05, 2006

New Template

Perhaps some of you had thought that after posting 3 entries in two days, I might have calmed down a little. In fact, it has been the opposite. During this time I have been working really hard trying to redesign the template and the result is before your eyes. Although I liked the old template a lot, but it had such a "used" feel to it. It compelled me to sit down and design something of my own. I created the new graphics for the template and changed the stylesheet. I also made the content a little wider. Please do let me know what you think of this new design in the comments section, especially if the design does not fit your monitor resolution. And to compare with the previous design, here are some screenshots. (Click on the images for a larger view)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home